3000 AD 3000 AD

Great animation!

The animation was nice and smooth, and the voice acting was actually okay too. The writing was a bit awkward, but I'm guessing it was supposed to be like that. And whoa, the music from Bayou Billy on the NES was playing in that one scene! I'm surprised I recognized that.

Riddle School Riddle School

Short and Sweet.

Good for a few minutes of fun. Too easy, and I like the sequels better. Nice job though.

Music Catch Music Catch

Very fun!

The first time my mom has ever complimented a game! Nice music and very fun. Keep up the good work!

Gem Gem

Nice game.

Pretty fun, but didn't take a long time to beat. It was kinda glitchy and WAY to easy. I could just walk right through all the enemies and be fine in the end because of the extreme amounts of hearts. Fun while it lasted.

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

Whoa, I am soooo confused. o_O

Maybe it's supposed to leap you from one end of the screen to the other, then when I press space I suddenly have to fight a boss and my computer freezes? Umm... I don't know.

Winged Bullet Winged Bullet

Fun game, but didn't last long.

Good, but only fun for 5 minutes or so. I got about 1750 points.

-Red- -Red-

Fantastic game.

I lasted for 371 seconds.

My cute pets My cute pets

Fun game!

I got score rank #8! Schweet!

Tornado Button Smashing Tornado Button Smashing

Ow, my arm

What a fun game!

Virtual Cat Virtual Cat

It's okay, nothing special.

It's entertaining until the first 5 minutes end. I enjoyed the cat animations and sprites, but I didn't like having to wait every time I did the smallest action, and you can barely slack off for the tiniest minute before the cat starts being all sad again. It's decent, and there's plenty of room for improvement with any possible sequel. For now, it gets a 3/5 and a 6/10 for me. Not bad, but still far from perfection. If there were some more interaction, like having to buy the food for the cat, or cleaning him/her by dragging the brush and soap with the mouse or something like that, instead of just clicking buttons and waiting for things to happen, I'd like it more.